Terms & Conditions
Legal & Privacy
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Patras Photography.
Before using this website, make sure you read and agree with the following terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, and/ or contributors of content.
The term ‘Patras Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Susanna Patras. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer on our website.
The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, photography, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Un-authorized reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In addition, you are prohibited from using the website or its content:
1. for any unlawful purpose;
2. to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
3. to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, and laws;
4. to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
5. to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that may be used in any way that will affect the functionality of this website, other websites, or the Internet;
6. to collect or track the personal information of others;
7. to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
8. to use this website for obscene or immoral purposes.
If we consider that any of these terms have been broken, we reserve the right to file a claim for damages and/or a criminal offense.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA and the state of Nevada.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or want more information, contact Patras Photography.
Get exclusive content ⟶
- Discover subscriber exclusive content and early access to events, sales and exhibits
- Curated monthly newsletter
- Download your complimentary Lookbook featuring the latest fine art photography collection
You may unsubscribe at any time
If you would like to support the creation of new artworks and help offset some of the travel costs, please consider a donation. Thank you!